1996.09~2001.07 B.S., Tianjin Medical University, Qixiangtai Road 22#, Heping District, Tianjin, China.
2001.07~2004.07 M.S., Tianjin Medical University, Qixiangtai Road 22#, Heping District, Tianjin, China.
2004.07~2007.07 Ph.D. M.D, Tianjin Medical University, Qixiangtai Road 22#, Heping District, Tianjin, China.
2007.07~2009.12 Attending Doctor, Department of Pathology, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Hospital, Huanhuxi Road, Tiyuanbei, Hexi District, Tianjin, China.
2009.12~2015.12 Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Hospital, Huanhuxi Road, Tiyuanbei, Hexi District, Tianjin, China.
2010.10~2012.10 Postdoctoral Training, MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, Texas, USA.
2015.12~present Chief Physician, Department of Pathology, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Hospital, Huanhuxi Road, Tiyuanbei, Hexi District, Tianjin.
2016.12~present Professor, Department of Pathology, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Hospital, Huanhuxi Road, Tiyuanbei, Hexi District, Tianjin.
Dr. Sun is a Professor in Pathology. She is in charge of the pathological diagnosis of tumors of the digestive system in the Department of Pathology. Her clinical research program group focuses on clinicopathological characteristics and molecular genetics of gastro-entero-pancreatic endocrine neoplasms. Her mechanistic research interests include microRNA, chromosomal instability and the immune microenvironment in gastrointestinal cancer.
1. Sun Y*, Ji P, Chen T, Zhou X, Yang D, Guo Y, Liu Y, Hu L, Xia D, Liu Y, Multani AS, Shmulevich I, Kucherlapati R, Kopetz S, Sood AK, Hamilton SR, Sun B, Zhang W*. MIIP haploinsufficiency induces chromosomal instability and promotes tumour progression in colorectal cancer. J Pathol 241(1):67-79, 2017. PMID: 27741356. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/path.4823
2. Sun Y*, Liu Y, Cogdell D, Calin GA, Sun B, Kopetz S, Hamilton SR, Zhang W*. Examining plasma microRNA markers for colorectal cancer at different stages. Oncotarget 7(10):11434-11449, 2016. PMID: 26863633.http://www.oncotarget.com/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path=7196&path=20530
3. Cheng RF, Wang J, Zhang JY, Sun L, Zhao YR, Qiu ZQ, Sun BC, Sun Y*. MicroRNA-506 is up-regulated in the development of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and is associated with attenuated disease progression. Chin J Cancer 35(1):64-70, 2016. PMID: 27371108.https://cancercommun.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40880-016-0128-9
4. Sun Y, Hu L, Zheng H, Bagnoli M, Guo Y, Rupaimoole R, Rodriguez-Aguayo C, Lopez-Berestein G, Ji P, Chen K, Sood AK, Mezzanzanica D, Liu J, Sun B, Zhang W*. MiR-506 inhibits multiple targets in the epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition network and is associated with good prognosis in epithelial ovarian cancer. J Pathol 235(1):25-36, 2015. PMID: 25230372.https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/path.4443
5. Sun Y*, Guo F, Bagnoli M, Xue FX, Sun BC, Shmulevich I, Mezzanzanica D, Chen KX, Sood AK, Yang D, Zhang W*. Key nodes of a microRNA network associated with the integrated mesenchymal subtype of high-grade serous ovarian cancer. Chin J Cancer 34(1):28-40, 2015. http://www.cjcsysu.cn/abstract.asp?fr=doi&idno=21283
6. Chen T, Sun Y, Ji P, Kopetz S, Zhang W*. Topoisomerase II alpha in chromosome instability and personalized cancer therapy. Oncogene 34(31):4019-4031, 2015. PMID: 25328138.https://www.nature.com/articles/onc2014332
7. Liu G, Sun Y, Ji P, Li X, Cogdell D, Yang D, Parker Kerrigan BC, Shmulevich I, Chen K, Sood AK, Xue F, Zhang W*. MiR-506 suppresses proliferation and induces senescence by directly targeting the CDK4/6-FOXM1 axis in ovarian cancer. J Pathol 233(3):308-318, 2014. PMID: 24604117.https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/path.4348
8. Yang D#, Sun Y#, Hu L#, Zheng H#, Ji P, Pecot CV, Zhao Y, Reynolds S, Cheng H, Rupaimoole R, Cogdell D, Nykter M, Broaddus R, Rodriguez-Aguayo C, Lopez-Berestein G, Liu J, Shmulevich I, Sood AK*, Chen K*, Zhang W*. Integrated Analyses Identify a Master MicroRNA Regulatory Network for the Mesenchymal Subtype in Serous Ovarian Cancer. Cancer Cell 23(2):186-199, 2013. PMID: 25556616.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1535610813000032?via%3Dihub
9. Yang D#, Khan S#, Sun Y, Hess K, Shmulevich I, Sood AK, Zhang W. Association of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations with survival, chemotherapy sensitivity, and gene mutator phenotype in patients with ovarian cancer. JAMA 306(14):1557-1565, 2011. PMID: 21990299.https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1104495
10. Sun Y, Yokoi K, Li H, Gao J, Liu B, Hu L, Chen K, Hamilton SR, Fan D, Sun B, Zhang W. NGAL overexpression is correlated with colorectal adenoma-carcinoma sequence and tumor progression. Clin Cancer Res 17(13):4331-4340, 2011. PMID: 21622717.