1996.09~2001.07 Bachelor Degree, Department of Clinical Medicine, North China University of Science and Technology, Tangshan, P.R. China
2001.09~2006.07 Ph.D., Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Jilin University, Changchun, P.R. China
2006.07~2009.11 Research Assistant, Department of Biotechnology, Cancer Institute & Hospital, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, P.R. China
2009.12~2015.12 Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Cancer Institute & Hospital, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, P.R. China
2010.01~2012.06 Postdoctoral, Department of Immunology, Moffitt cancer center, Tampa, FL, USA
2013.03-2015.03 Mobile medical director, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Beijing, P.R. China
2015.12~present Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Cancer Institute & Hospital, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, P.R. China
1) Study on the development and application of new targeted drugs and new cell therapies for cancer biotherapy.
The main purpose is to explore new immune inhibitory targets and regulatory mechanisms in the suppressive tumor immune microenvironment (TIME), ultimately achieving the goal of improving cancer treatment by interfering with the immune microenvironment.
2) Study on the mechanism of immune regulation on transcriptional level.
To explore the mechanism of immune checkpoints from the point of epigenetics, it emphasizes that there is a direct relationship between epigenetics and immune regulation, which provided a theoretical basis for exploring the role of epigenetic changes in tumor immune regulation.
1) Qian Sun, Xiying Zhang, Limei Wang, Xujie Gao, Yanjuan Xiong, Liang Liu, Feng Wei, Lili Yang*, Xiubao Ren. T-cell receptor gene therapy targeting melanoma-associated antigen-A4 by silencing of endogenous TCR inhibits tumor growth in mice and human, Cell Death Dis. 2019 Jun 17;10(7):475. doi: 10.1038/s41419-019-1717-8. (IF=5.959,co-correponding author) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6572850/
2) Jian Wang, Ying Zhou, Li Ma，Shannan Cao, Wei Gao, Qingqing Xiong, Kaiyuan Wang, lili Yang*，CIAPIN1 Targeted NHE1 and ERK1/2 to Suppress NSCLC cells’ Metastasis, and Predicted Good Prognosis in NSCLC Patients Receiving Pulmonectomy. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity.2019. doi.org/10.1155/2019/1970818 (IF=4.94, corresponding author)https://www.hindawi.com/journals/omcl/2019/1970818/
3) Cihui Yan, Jingjing Chang, Xinmiao Song, Fan Yan, Wenwen Y, Yang An, Feng Wei, Lili Yang*, Xiubao Ren*. Memory stem T cells generated by Wnt signaling from blood of human renal clear carcinoma. Cancer Biol Med. 2019 Feb; 16(1): 109-120. doi: 10.20892/j.issn.2095-3941.2018.0118. (IF=4.61, co-corresponding author)http://www.cancerbiomed.org/index.php/cocr/article/view/1359
4) Baihui Li; Yu Zheng; Lili Yang*;The Oncogenic Potential of SUV39H2: A Comprehensive and Perspective View; J Cancer. ;2019 Jan 1;10(3):721-729. doi: 10.7150/jca.28254. eCollection 2019. (IF=3.25, corresponding author）http://www.jcancer.org/v10p0721.htm
5) Yu Zheng; Baihui Li; Jian Wang; YanjuanXiong; Kaiyuan Wang; Ying Qi; Houfang Sun; Lei Wu; Lili Yang*;Identification of SUV39H2 as a potential oncogene in lung adenocarcinoma; Clinical Epigenetics;2018;10:1868-7083.（IF=6.091, corresponding author）https://clinicalepigeneticsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13148-018-0562-4
6) Liu Min; Sun Qian; Wang Jian; Wei Feng; Yang Lili*; Ren Xiubao*. A New Perspective: Exploring Future Therapeutic Strategies For Cancer By Understanding The Dual Role Of B Lymphocytes In Tumor Immunity. lnternational journal of cancer; 2018;10:1097-2215.(IF= 7.36, co-corresponding author)https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ijc.31850
7) Lili Yang#,Chunjuan Du#, Lei Wu, Jinpu Yu Xiumei An, Wenwen Yu, Shui Cao Hui Li, Xiubao Ren. Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells Modulates Resistance to Cisplatin in the A549/DDP Cell Line, J Cancer, 2017; 8(16): 3287-3295.（IF=3.25，co-first author）http://www.jcancer.org/v08p3287.htm
8) Yang L,Qian Y,Eksioglu EA, Epling-BurnettePK, WeiS. The inflammatory microenvironment in MDS. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2015 May;72(10):1959-66. (IF=5.788， first author）https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00018-015-1846-x
9) Yang L, Mailloux A, Rollison DE, Painter JS, Maciejewski J, Paquette RL, Loughran TP, McGraw K, Makishima H, Radhakrishnan R, Wei S, Ren X, Komrokji R, List AF, Epling-Burnette PK. Naïve T-cells in Myelodysplastic Syndrome Display Intrinsic Human Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase (hTERT) Deficiency. Leukemia. 2013 Apr;27(4):897-906. （IF=11.702，first author）https://www.nature.com/articles/leu2012300
10) Yang L, Eksioglu EA, Wei S. hTERT deficiency in naïve T cells affects lymphocyte homeostasis in myelodysplastic syndrome patients. Oncoimmunology. 2013;2(11):e26329. （IF=7.719，first author）https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/onci.26329